Live VCTs 1 & 2
The Ingenious Live VCTs Share offers closed at the end of July 2007, raising over £18 million to invest in the live entertainment sector. It was one of the largest specialist VCT funds launched in the 2006/7 tax year.
Having reached their fifth anniversary in August 2012, the Ingenious Live VCTs have now concluded the liquidation of their investments and returned capital to investors.
Below is a brief history of the dividends and distributions made to date by the VCTs.
|13 April 2010||7p|
|11 February 2011||7p|
|24 February 2012||21p|
|31 August 2012||62.19p|
|4 October 2012||2.96p|
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of shares can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
• Tax rules, levels and regulations are subject to change and the availability of tax reliefs will depend upon individual circumstances.
• Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of an investment can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
• VCTs should be regarded as higher risk investments. They are only suitable for UK resident taxpayers who can tolerate higher risk and have a time horizon greater than five years.
• Shares in VCTs are usually highly illiquid. VCTs may be higher risk and more difficult to realise than investing in other securities listed in the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange. The secondary market for shares in VCTs is limited and as a result shares in VCTs can trade at a discount to the net asset value.
• VCTs are designed to provide capital for small companies and each VCT will invest in several companies. As such, there is a risk that these companies may not perform as hoped and in some circumstances may fail completely.
Your attention is drawn to the risk factors set out in the relevant Information Memorandum or prospectus.
Ingenious Live VCT 1 plc and Ingenious Live VCT 2 plc are managed by Ingenious Ventures, a trading name of Ingenious Capital Management Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.